Friday, June 10, 2005

And so it begins...

Alrighty... so here we go. A friend suggested that rather than pestering just her with my random but oh-so-funny-ramblings that I should annoy a bunch of people.

She also tells me that I'm far too self-deprecating... don't know why. Can you be too self-deprecating? Isn't that kind of understood? Self-deprecating, I think, is an either/or proposition. Unless it's situational. Situational self-deprecation. I'm a situational self-deprecator.

I haven't yet worked out what kind of blog its going to be... but I guess we'll grow up as we go... kinda like life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hooray!!! you popped your cherry ... attagirl ... :>

11:32 PM  
Blogger Blue Blankie said...

I did... was it good for you? *grin*

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home