Sunday, August 14, 2005

Paula Abdul Cleared!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/12/abdul.idol.reut/index.html

Well, thank god! Singers all over America are now safe from the predatory advances of Paula Abdul! Ok, they might not be safe, but an "independant review" says that she didn't have an affair with Corey Clark or give him tips or hints on how to get farther in Idol.

I love Idol. Well... I used to. I loved the first season and watched it faithfully and enthusiastically. I was extremely invested in whether or not Kelly Clarkson won. I'm Canadian, and I can't vote for American Idol, so I bit my nails for 2 hours waiting to find out if the teeny-boppers took over and made Justin (where-is-he-now) Guarini the winner.

Second season... eh. Kimberley Locke was my girl so I really didn't much care if Rueben or Clay won. I was just kind of hoping it wasn't Clay because something about him annoyed the crap out of me.

Third season was incredibly boring after all the divas got voted off because then it became a foregone conclusion who was going to win. I mean Fantasia against Diana (where-is-she-now) Digarmo?? Please... like there was a question about who was going to win...

Last season was ok... southern rocker vs. country girl... Bo vs. Carrie. I think I'm kind of over it, though...

So, anyway... skanky, skiny, butt-ugly, ho-men should feel safe auditioning for Idol again, knowing that Paula wouldn't hit on them. (Please, did you look at him? I think that would say a *whole* lot for Paula's taste and call into question any reliance on her judgement... of course, it's not like anyone listens to what she says now.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thank god! meanwhile my girl vesna got evicted from the Big Brother house last night so i'm utterly gutted ... tim or greg will win tonight but WHO CARES?!?!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home