Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday Night and I Ain't Got Nobody....

The last two weekends I've spent over at a friend's house, so I thought it might be prudent to stick around home this weekend and get some chores done.

And so far today I have accomplished... sitting on my ass and watching movies. Oh, I take that back. I did manage to brush the dog, taking off of her what would amount to another dog in excess fur. She's a border collie/husky mix so she grows this really fine down in the winter to keep her warm. Now is the time when it all comes off. I mean, literally, she sits on the living room floor and scratches and the fur just starts flying. I vaccuum every day and you'd never be able to tell.

And I did manage to get the lawn and the gardens watered. We haven't had rain in a long time, at least not enough to matter, so it took forever. The ground took the water and slurped it up and begged for more. I think I'll have to do it again tomorrow.

And maybe another few things that were on my list that I didn't get around to. Perhaps. I might go out for ice cream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

iiiiice creaaaaaaaaaaaam ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... what flavor?

12:55 AM  
Blogger Blue Blankie said...

the place I go has soft white ice cream with any combination of toppings you can imagine. Mine is usually caramel cashew or hot fudge and peanuts

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home