Saturday, June 11, 2005

Witness and The Stepford Wives

I love the movie "Witness". I love the longing looks between Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis. I love that little boy. I love the sense of family and caring within the Amish community.

However... Harrison Ford has to be the worst kisser, at least on-screen, of anyone that I've ever seen. It's just... ewwwwwwwwww.... He looks like he's chewing off half her face!

Then I watched Dante's Peak. Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton! Volcanoes! Things blowing up! Helicopter crashes! Linda Hamilton! Did I say her already? Good mindless fun.

Oh! Stepford Wives I watched, too... nummy Nicole Kidman, Faith Hill, Glenn Close, the Divine Miss M! I liked it... quite enjoyed it actually. They were all so over the top, it was hysterical. *g*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stepford Wives ... it was kind of mindless entertainment of the eye candy kind, wasn't it? ... i enjoyed it for what it was ... don't think it'll be the shining light on Our Nic's resume however ... :>

12:57 AM  
Blogger Blue Blankie said...

Oh, I don't think so either... but it was a neat bit of fluff *grin*

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home