Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mamma Mia

I loved it. I'm going again. Yes, this notorious cheap bastard will be paying another $10 to see it again. I sang out loud... a lot. For pretty much every song.

I love Julie Walters... she made me laugh a whole lot.

To be honest, the boys can't sing for shit *grin* but they really try hard... The plot is thin (obviously) the sub-plots thinner and some of the editing was ... odd. Voulez Vous was, in particular, too frenetic for me. (Mostly because you didn't get a really good shot of Meryl in that black dress...)

Speaking of whom... *sigh* I absolutely, positively, without equivocation, adore Meryl Streep. She's gorgeous. She's disgustingly talented. She's full of joy. She's full of life. She broke my heart (three times, for 2 different reasons) She's gorgeous. She's smart. She's funny. hmmmmmmmmmm.... she could be my ideal woman.

Yes, I'm going to see it again. And I'll be in line the first day to buy the DVD. And I'll watch it all the way through and then watch parts of it two or three times... and yes, I will sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home