Sunday, September 25, 2005

Glasses of Justice

Anyone ever watch Law and Order: SVU? Back when Alexandra Cabot and not Lurch-the-legally-impaired was the DA?

You know those black glasses that Alex wore when she was working in her office? Or in court? I was always of the opinion that those glasses looked incredibly hot. Alright, that's not enough - they were HAWT!!

So anyway, my friend Jodie? You remember, the girl-who-won't-date-me, she needed to get glasses to make her working on the computer a little less eye-straining. And she picked - - you guessed it - Glasses of Justice.

And, I gotta say, she looks damn HAWT! A couple times the first day that she had 'em I had to physically restrain myself from jumping her. (Ok, not really, but it was a close thing.)

I made her let me take a picture (she absolutely hates having her picture taken) but she eventually gave in. I'm very persuasive *grin*.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deshaun said...

Just was blog hopping and came across your blog. Its real nice. I'll try to check you out more often.

Later!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i've seen the pic ... she is HAWT!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home