Friday, April 28, 2006

Working out

I went. I really did.

Tuesday I had my "orientation" at the gym so I know how to use all the weight machines properly. 9 different weight machines. Back, abs, fronts of legs, backs of legs, biceps, triceps and I'm sure a few other "ceps" that I'm missing.

I did 5 minutes on a bike and 3 1/2 minutes on a cross-trainer before my thighs started screaming "no mas!!".

Wednesday, I spent an hour doing dragonboat practicing.

Thursday I went back to the gym for another hour. 5 minutes on the bike, a whole weight circuit and 12 1/2 minutes on the treadmill. Followed by a long, hot, very hot, shower.

You know... this working out thing isn't so bad. I didn't change the weights much the second visit, figured I'd try and get a little used to where I'm at before I go for more *grin*. And I switched to the treadmill from the cross trainer because I figured that keeping my heartrate up for 10 minutes was better than crapping out after 3 because my legs can't take it.

*I* am going to be a chick magnet!

*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home