Thursday, October 06, 2005

Shocked! Shocked, I say!!

Britney Spears Sex Tape

Who'd a thunk that a fine, upstanding mental giant like Britney made a sex tape!! Granted, it's evidently made with her husband, but still....

Can someone explain to me the fascination of making a tape of yourself having sex?? I just don't understand that. It's the same reason I don't understand mirrors on a bedroom ceiling. Yes, sex feels good, it's fun, it's a beautiful way to connect with your partner, but I don't want to watch myself doing it!! It's not pretty, it's not a turn on.

Quite frankly, I'm not in the best shape. I don't have a teeny tiny waist and I don't have six-pack abs and my breasts are not perky. I don't want to see my guts flabby on the mattress or my breasts in my armpits. I don't want to see my flat ass either.

Not to mention that, in the wrong hands... ok, I don't even want to think about someone I don't know watching me have sex.

**Shudder**

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

blankie blankie blankie ... i am sure K-Fed and Brit did it ON PURPOSE ... she's a Madonna-phile let's not forget ... she's 'reinventing' herself ... she wants to go from skanky ho, to skanky ho with rock-thick husband and child ... ka-CHING!!

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home