Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Ho Ho!

It's 11:00PM on December 21 and, for the first time in my 30-whatever years, I am finished my Christmas shopping before December 24!!

I don't know about you, but *I'm* shocked *grin*

I'm exhausted and sore from all the walking, but I'm done.
Now I just have to make it through the day. I'm tired and feeling sick, so I'm not sure if I'm actually going to make it home to my mother's or not. I hope so. The only time I haven't spent Christmas with my mother are the three years when I was working those days. But if I'm flu-ish and puking, I'm not going. I'll stay up in my room and sleep and surf the net.

I still have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do around the house and I have grocery shopping to do, but... damn. I feel almost organized *grin*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home