Saturday, November 19, 2005

My boy and his girl

I love my boy - you know I love my boy! I've raised him his whole life (mostly). I've disciplined him, laughed with him, cuddled him, tickled him, yelled at him, advised him, listened to him.

He moved out in the summer. His mother was devastated for a while, but got used to it. The Boy did very well on his own - paid all his bills on time, ate well, got himself to work on time, got into a nice routine...

However, thing with the roommate have gone from good to civil to "I can't stand the sight of you, leave my shit alone, I'm not sharing my cereal with you."

The boy has decided that he's going to move out - find the roommate a different roommate, get off the lease.... and come home. For a few months. And the girlfriend is coming with him. Because her parents are bizarre, didn't like how much time she was spending with the Boy and kicked her out of the house. So she's living with the Boy.



I love him, I seriously do... I'm just not sure I want him home. It's taken some time to get used to him not being here, but now that I am... it's nice *smile*.

Ah well, I'm sure that I'll deal... she's a very nice girl, sweet and inoffensive... and he knows damn well that I'm not supporting them. He's getting a job and giving me rent and grocery money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home