Saturday, April 29, 2006

Four things...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Supermarket cashier
2. Factory worker
3. Secretary
4. Database Analyst

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. Remains of the Day
3. Aliens
4. Speed

Four places I have lived:
1. Ontario, Canada
2. (that's it... there is no 2, 3 or 4)
3.
4.

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. The Amazing Race
3. House
4. Gilmore Girls

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. California
2. Disney (the Florida one)
3. Rice Lake, Ontario
4. British Columbia

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. CNN.com
2. fark.com
3. televisionwithoutpity.com
4. pogo.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Coffee
2. a steak
3. my mother's split pea soup and sourdough biscuits
4. popcorn

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. In a cabin by a lake
3. In a hotel with room service
4. sitting in a bar with a few friends, having some beer, doing some dancing

Four favorite things to do:
1. Reading
2. Playing Computer Games
3. Watching TV
4. Working in the garden (playing in dirt is always fun)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home