Thursday, October 27, 2005

Survivor

So I'm watching Survivor tonight with the roommate and we got into a discussion about how many Survivor series there were.

Turns out, believe it or not, that this is the 11th one. Jeff Probst could NOT be more uninterested in this one... he's totally phoning it in and ripping people a new one with reckless abandon.

Which is beside the point which is this: I get slightly obsessive *grin* so I decided that I had to see a list of all Survivor winners. Do you think I could find one on Google? I think not! So I decided to make one. And then I decided to share. *grin*

Suvivor 10 (Palau) - Tom Westman
Survivor 9 (Vanuatu) - Chris Daugherty
Survivor 8 (All Stars) - Amber Brkich
Survivor 7 (Pearl Islands) - Sandra Diaz-Twine
Survivor 6 (The Amazon) - Jenna Morasca
Survivor 5 (Thailand) - Brian Heidik
Survivor 4 (Marquesas) - Vecepia Towery
Survivor 3 (Africa) - Ethan Zohn
Survivor 2 (Australia) - Tina Wesson
Survivor - Richard Hatch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home